My client is a global distributor of leading fragrances. They are going through a period of technical development and the Head of E-commerce is looking to strengthen his team and appoint a talented Ecommerce Trading Manager to help deliver and expand the business’ strategy
The Digital Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving customer acquisition across paid media and natural search and play a pivotal role in the business by leading and expanding the Digital Marketing team. The scope of the role covers all biddable media channels such as PPC, retargeting, paid social, programmatic display, as well as SEO.
Some of these channels are already opened but still in the early stage with opportunity to grow, while some are not yet established. Therefore, this role provides a unique and exciting opportunity for the candidate to make a real, value-adding difference.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the customer’s omnichannel journey and how to deploy each channel to the best effect to successfully engage and acquire new customers. The successful candidate will bring proven experience and a successful track record in setting up and scaling these channels profitably.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue profitably.
- Manage key marketing channels including SEO, paid search, social commerce, affiliate marketing, comparison shopping engines, data feed strategy, re-targeting activity, and paid Social.
- Develop and maintain SEO strategy and project plan to meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain paid search strategy with ownership of all ad copy.
- Drive and accelerate our digital media performance (through continual monitoring and optimising) against Traffic, CPA, ROAS and COS.
- Reporting, analysis, and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels.
- Own the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual digital media targets and KPIs ensuring there is a sense of pace and urgency to achieving them.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- On-going planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities.
- Coach and mentor, the team to deliver on day-to-day plans and activities at a granular level whilst keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Work closely with Head of E-commerce and the Trading Manager to optimise conversion.
- At least three years’ experience in online marketing.
- At least three years of E-commerce experience.
- Sharp on Business Management and Reporting Performance and Providing Insights that Drive Business Forward.
- Experienced in understanding and analysing consumer behaviour and using that to influence new initiatives, experiences, and campaigns.
- Experience of mass marketing to consumers / small businesses.
- Good copywriting experience.
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans.
- Ability to work to a budget whilst still being able to trade profit opportunities on a continual basis.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadline dates are met.
- Highly Analytical.
- Fantastic communication skills.