A great team needs a great Team Leader!
You will be joining a successful niche Legal Practice who thrive on providing a great work culture with super employee benefits.
This is a hybird role, therefore regular attendance at the office in Old Trafford, Manchester will be required.
We need a IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience of VMware architecture to oversee onsite and Cloud solutions and lead the Support Team. Aside from monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure, you will supervise a team of 3 IT technicians with varying experience levels.
Overall responsibility for the 3rd Line Infrastructure and support team rostering and performance, ensuring the team works in alignment with the technical framework and service management processes.
You will build, maintain and support the business’s technological infrastructure – on-premises and in the Cloud – in accordance with industry best practices. You will also provide third-line support to the business, ensuring that servers and underlying IT systems are available for use.
Your role will be:
- Ensure efficient management of the IT support systems and staff
- Conduct investigations into operational problems, make proposals for improvement and implement them when appropriate
- Review releases, upgrades and fixes available from system software suppliers and identify those which merit action. Maintain awareness of existing and emerging software and hardware solutions and develops upgrade plans
- To be responsible for completing specific technical projects e.g. projects, deployments, installs, moves, adds and changes.
Your skills and experience will be:
- Previous supervision experience preferred
- 2+ years of commercial experience supporting Windows server / infrastructure/VMware & Hyper-V: preferably in a similar role.
- Prior experience with case management software would be advantageous (but not essential)
- A strong knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and associated Microsoft technologies
- Experience supporting and deploying Microsoft Azure and O365 solutions
- Excellent understanding of VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
- Solid experience of delivering and assessing security solutions
What do you get in return?
- Highly competitive salary – £45,000 – £60,000
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Christmas closure
- Relaxed working environment
- Time off in lieu
- Opportunity to accrue 4 extra days of annual leave per year
- Time off for birthday
- Option to buy 5 additional days annual leave
- Company Events
The next move?
Please send me your CV or call me on 07889 170118 – I look forward to learning more about you! Lindsay