Are you a talented Account Manager in the FMCG sector who wants to join one of the most successful companies in the beauty sector?
Can you manage and develop relationships with retailers and online businesses?
Do you want a clear career path to a National Account Manager role?
Then it is time to come and be a part of this team.
A successful 2022 with solid growth means my client needs an additional experienced B2B Account Manager on their team – and it’s a great team too. You will manage and develop a portfolio of existing client and develop new business opportunities. It is all about building relationships and building sales.
Ideally your background will be sales of Toiletries or Homecare or Small Appliances,
Your role will be:
As the successful B2B Account Manager, you will be responsible for the full portfolio of products across your own B2B accounts – small retailers and ecommerce accounts.
You will be expected to build effective relationships internally and with your customers to deliver profitable growth within your account base, whilst delivering new opportunities.
Working in a fast paced environment you will communicate on numerous levels to your account base, using email, telephone calls and the client’s own B2B platform to maximise sales opportunities.
You will bring to the role:
- Experience of managing multiple B2B accounts and having the ability to network with all departments.
- Strong trading experience and capable of spotting new opportunities.
- Become an expert of your area to increase sales and grow revenue.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, planning and organizational skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills with the ability to manage and process data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
You will deliver:
- Deliver on forecasted budgets & other targets for both existing accounts and new business.
- Lead development and account growth.
- Working internally to ensure B2B orders meet the required KPI for delivery, delivered in full and on time.
- Constant engagement with customers, existing and new to develop loyalty and regular repeat business
The YOU we are looking for is:
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have strong conviction and a bias for action.
- Strong communication skills both on the telephone, email and web contact.
- This role is perfect for a B2B account manager looking for the next opportunity to develop their career and stamp their mark on a new role.
- Experience in B2B sales is essential – used to selling to retailers.
- Applicants must be comfortable with managing both existing and new business as part of their remit. Strong communication, evidence of prior delivery in a B2B account role is essential.
So if you have the experience and the exceptional interpersonal skills and the ambition it is time to send me your CV or call me on 07889 170118 – thanks Lindsay