My client is a major player in the wholesale Health and Beauty Sector and due to internal promotion are seeking to add an experienced FMCG National Account Manager or category manager to join the already outstanding team to manage and develop a portfolio of existing grocery accounts.
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for the full portfolio of products across several our well know grocery retail partners.
You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your account base, whilst delivering new opportunities.
Working closely with the Head of Sales to define create and execute, sales plans and the proposition for our FMCG partners.
You will excel at:
- Managing major retailers and have the ability to network with all departments.
- Being able to demonstrate strong trading experience and capable of spotting new opportunities.
- Becoming an expert of the account and the market my client operates in.
- Sales, negotiation, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrating business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills with the ability to manage and process data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Deliver on forecasted budgets & other KPI’s for both existing accounts and new business.
- Lead development and negotiate with retail partners to create JBP’s and agree commercial contracts.
- Ensuring tenders, pricing and ranges are delivered in full and on time.
- Work closely with your buying and merchandising teams to forecast supply volume.
You will be
- A self-starter, have strong conviction and a bias for action.
- Be currently working with major FMCG retail partners and looking for the next opportunity to develop their career to the next level.
- Experienced in FMCG
- Experienced in Ecommerce is preferred but not essential.
- You will be comfortable with managing both existing and new business as part of your remit with strong communication skills.
Time to bring your expertise in FMCG in the Beauty Sector to this major player and share in their success!